League finishing positions 2019/20

Post your predictions for future matches in Poshman's prediction league.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
Poshay
Posts: 6405
Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 11:31
Location: PE10

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by Poshay » 01 Jan 2020, 08:36

Time's up folks.

As things now stand Brian is in the lead, with Dunc, Poshay and Suffolk equal 2nd :-

After Xmas
Name, Points, Bonus, Total
Brian ,106, -20, 86
Poshay ,114, -15, 99
Suffolk ,114, -15, 99
Dunc ,104, -5, 99
Ash ,114, -10, 104
PoshOz ,110, -5, 105
Banbury, 96, -20, 105
OBM ,112, -5, 107
Bristol ,122, -5, 117
Tony, 120, 0, 120
CJ ,146, -5, 141
Nipper ,154, -10, 144

Most people included Wycombe in their swaps.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l:

User avatar
Poshay
Posts: 6405
Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 11:31
Location: PE10

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by Poshay » 28 Mar 2020, 15:40

Just in case the season has already ended the points are as follows :-

Name, Error,Bonus,Total
Brian,80, -20, 60
OBM ,98, -20, 78
Ashman, 94, -15, 79
Dunc ,104, -15, 89
Banbury, 102, -10, 92
Bristol, 108, -15, 93
PoshOz, 98, -5, 93
Suffolk, 116, -15, 101
Tony ,108, -5, 103
Poshay, 120, -10, 110
CJ ,116, -5, 111
Nipper, 144, -15, 129
Daibo, 144, -5 ,139

So as things stand Brian is the winner with OBM second and Ashman third. :clap: :clap: :clap: Should the league resume and I'm still here I'll update the table.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l:

daib0
Posts: 2166
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 23:20
Location: Spain - England
Contact:

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by daib0 » 28 Mar 2020, 18:02

Poshay wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 15:40
Just in case the season has already ended the points are as follows :-

Name, Error,Bonus,Total
Brian,80, -20, 60
OBM ,98, -20, 78
Ashman, 94, -15, 79
Dunc ,104, -15, 89
Banbury, 102, -10, 92
Bristol, 108, -15, 93
PoshOz, 98, -5, 93
Suffolk, 116, -15, 101
Tony ,108, -5, 103
Poshay, 120, -10, 110
CJ ,116, -5, 111
Nipper, 144, -15, 129
Daibo, 144, -5 ,139

So as things stand Brian is the winner with OBM second and Ashman third. :clap: :clap: :clap: Should the league resume and I'm still here I'll update the table.
of course it hasn't ended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18366
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by ashman » 10 Jun 2020, 07:42

daib0 wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 18:02
Poshay wrote:
28 Mar 2020, 15:40
Just in case the season has already ended the points are as follows :-

Name, Error,Bonus,Total
Brian,80, -20, 60
OBM ,98, -20, 78
Ashman, 94, -15, 79
Dunc ,104, -15, 89
Banbury, 102, -10, 92
Bristol, 108, -15, 93
PoshOz, 98, -5, 93
Suffolk, 116, -15, 101
Tony ,108, -5, 103
Poshay, 120, -10, 110
CJ ,116, -5, 111
Nipper, 144, -15, 129
Daibo, 144, -5 ,139

So as things stand Brian is the winner with OBM second and Ashman third. :clap: :clap: :clap: Should the league resume and I'm still here I'll update the table.
of course it hasn't ended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has now!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9694
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by Brianposh » 10 Jun 2020, 08:32

Thanks everyone, I am lost for words. :clap: :clap2: :clap:
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18366
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by ashman » 10 Jun 2020, 08:43

Brianposh wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 08:32
Thanks everyone, I am lost for words. :clap: :clap2: :clap:
Well done Brian. However this can't be considered a proper award you know! There will have to be a * written by it. I was only two points behind you and OBM was just one point adrift!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

daib0
Posts: 2166
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 23:20
Location: Spain - England
Contact:

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by daib0 » 10 Jun 2020, 09:11

Brianposh wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 08:32
Thanks everyone, I am lost for words. :clap: :clap2: :clap:
Bravo! :clap2: :clap2:

As for me, a disgrace!! :lol:
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18366
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by ashman » 10 Jun 2020, 10:20

daib0 wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 09:11
Brianposh wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 08:32
Thanks everyone, I am lost for words. :clap: :clap2: :clap:
Bravo! :clap2: :clap2:

As for me, a disgrace!! :lol:
Not your finest attempt agreed but we still love you here at Posh! Good to see The Royals finishing in a solid mid table position after your start to the season!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9694
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by Brianposh » 10 Jun 2020, 12:10

ashman wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 08:43
Brianposh wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 08:32
Thanks everyone, I am lost for words. :clap: :clap2: :clap:
Well done Brian. However this can't be considered a proper award you know! There will have to be a * written by it. I was only two points behind you and OBM was just one point adrift!
Me first, you third...….by a distance. :clap: :clap2: No substitute for experience !!!!! :lol:

Keep well Dave.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18366
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by ashman » 10 Jun 2020, 16:06

Brianposh wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 12:10
ashman wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 08:43
Brianposh wrote:
10 Jun 2020, 08:32
Thanks everyone, I am lost for words. :clap: :clap2: :clap:
Well done Brian. However this can't be considered a proper award you know! There will have to be a * written by it. I was only two points behind you and OBM was just one point adrift!
Me first, you third...….by a distance. :clap: :clap2: No substitute for experience !!!!! :lol:

Keep well Dave.
Two points Brian! - I suppose in Wycombe Wanderers and EFL terms that is the difference between success and failure! I just need more experience but I will be appealing to the EFL against this decision! :D
Keep yourself and Dot well at all times.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

OBM
Posts: 270
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 12:16
Location: Wilts

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by OBM » 17 Jun 2020, 17:17

Well done Brian, where do I collect my runners up prize?

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9694
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by Brianposh » 17 Jun 2020, 17:22

OBM wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 17:17
Well done Brian, where do I collect my runners up prize?
You get a chance to use Posh Nippers rattle at next years Cup Final, Posh v Wycombe W. at Wembley. :clap2:
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

OBM
Posts: 270
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 12:16
Location: Wilts

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by OBM » 18 Jun 2020, 12:00

Cool

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 16401
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: League finishing positions 2019/20

Post by poshnipper » 21 Jun 2020, 12:10

Brianposh wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 17:22
OBM wrote:
17 Jun 2020, 17:17
Well done Brian, where do I collect my runners up prize?
You get a chance to use Posh Nippers rattle at next years Cup Final, Posh v Wycombe W. at Wembley. :clap2:
:clap: :clap:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

Post Reply