Optical illusion

Jokes, Riddles and Trivia. Keep them clean please!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 29727
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Optical illusion

Post by bristleposh » 27 Jul 2018, 22:09

6C625DF4-66F6-4401-9377-EB5018AB3B0C.jpeg
6C625DF4-66F6-4401-9377-EB5018AB3B0C.jpeg (59.86 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
Political correctness gone mad these days,
you can't say Mongoose, you have to say
Special needs goose

daib0
Posts: 2166
Joined: 09 Nov 2011, 23:20
Location: Spain - England
Contact:

Re: Optical illusion

Post by daib0 » 28 Jul 2018, 14:04

bristleposh wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 22:09
6C625DF4-66F6-4401-9377-EB5018AB3B0C.jpeg
still doesn't appear to me!
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum

OBM
Posts: 270
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 12:16
Location: Wilts

Re: Optical illusion

Post by OBM » 02 May 2019, 13:30

8 months still no forest, should I get my eyes tested.

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 29727
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Optical illusion

Post by bristleposh » 02 May 2019, 16:38

OBM wrote:
02 May 2019, 13:30
8 months still no forest, should I get my eyes tested.
I’m sorry about misleading you, but I was assured on very good authority that there was one there, obviously if neither of us can see it I can only say I must have been misled too.
Political correctness gone mad these days,
you can't say Mongoose, you have to say
Special needs goose

User avatar
Poshay
Posts: 6405
Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 11:31
Location: PE10

Re: Optical illusion

Post by Poshay » 02 May 2019, 22:05

bristleposh wrote:
02 May 2019, 16:38
OBM wrote:
02 May 2019, 13:30
8 months still no forest, should I get my eyes tested.
I’m sorry about misleading you, but I was assured on very good authority that there was one there, obviously if neither of us can see it I can only say I must have been misled too.
You cant see the wood for the trees.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l:

OBM
Posts: 270
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 12:16
Location: Wilts

Re: Optical illusion

Post by OBM » 24 Mar 2020, 16:51

Finally I got it, a couple of Acers to the left of the bush!

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18366
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Optical illusion

Post by ashman » 24 Mar 2020, 17:00

OBM wrote:
24 Mar 2020, 16:51
Finally I got it, a couple of Acers to the left of the bush!
:D Very good!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Post Reply