Facebook update

Jokes, Riddles and Trivia. Keep them clean please!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Facebook update

Post by bristleposh » 29 Jun 2018, 15:32

Today marks 6 weeks without alcohol. Made it to running 3 miles a day...no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! A healthy vegan diet, gluten-free, caffeine-free, sugar-free AND EVEN GAVE UP chocolate !!! Added a 1-hour cardio workout every morning before I leave the house. Lost 15 pounds of fat and went down 2 inches around my waist!..
I don't know who's status this was, but I'm so proud of them, I decided to copy and paste it.
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

ashman

Re: Facebook update

Post by ashman » 29 Jun 2018, 17:57

bristleposh wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 15:32
Today marks 6 weeks without alcohol. Made it to running 3 miles a day...no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! A healthy vegan diet, gluten-free, caffeine-free, sugar-free AND EVEN GAVE UP chocolate !!! Added a 1-hour cardio workout every morning before I leave the house. Lost 15 pounds of fat and went down 2 inches around my waist!..
I don't know who's status this was, but I'm so proud of them, I decided to copy and paste it.
:clap: :clap: :lol:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

stuie

Re: Facebook update

Post by stuie » 29 Jun 2018, 21:20

ashman wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 17:57
bristleposh wrote:
29 Jun 2018, 15:32
:clap: :clap: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Plymouth to Portsmouth 2017 -2018, that ain't far