another re-take

Jokes, Riddles and Trivia. Keep them clean please!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

another re-take

Post by bristleposh » 22 May 2008, 13:38

A biker is riding by the zoo, when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The biker jumps off his motorcycle, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A Guardian reporter has seen the whole scene, and addressing the biker, says, "That was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life."
"Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right."
"Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist from the Guardian, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this on the first page. What motorcycle do you ride and what political affiliation do you have?"
"A Harley Davidson and I am a Conservative "
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys The Guardian to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the first page ... HELLS ANGEL GANG MEMBER ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Re: another re-take

Post by poshnipper » 22 May 2008, 16:44

:clap2: :clap2:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

bristleposh

Re: another re-take

Post by bristleposh » 19 May 2020, 08:47

bristleposh wrote:
22 May 2008, 13:38
A biker is riding by the zoo, when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.
The biker jumps off his motorcycle, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A Guardian reporter has seen the whole scene, and addressing the biker, says, "That was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life."
"Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right."
"Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist from the Guardian, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this on the first page. What motorcycle do you ride and what political affiliation do you have?"
"A Harley Davidson and I am a Conservative "
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker buys The Guardian to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the first page ... HELLS ANGEL GANG MEMBER ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH
Found this on Twitter yesterday and put it on my FB page, I thought I’d seen something similar before...

A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents.
A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A BBC reporter, Laura Kuenssberg, has watched the whole event.
Laura, addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”
The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”
Miss Kuenssberg "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a BBC journalist, you know, and tomorrow's news will run this story. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”
The biker replies "I'm a British Army veteran, a Conservative and I voted for Brexit”. The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker turns on BBC News to see if it indeed brings news of his actions.
BBC Headline: RIGHT WING UK VETERAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH.
And THAT pretty much sums up the BBC's approach to the news these days.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!