GOOD INVESTMENT

Jokes, Riddles and Trivia. Keep them clean please!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

tonyp

GOOD INVESTMENT

Post by tonyp » 13 Oct 2020, 19:35

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client .
"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million... and I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman, isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary in bed together “
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

bristleposh

Re: GOOD INVESTMENT

Post by bristleposh » 14 Oct 2020, 10:14

tonyp wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 19:35
A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client .
"Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million... and I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow! Well done! My wife is a brilliant business woman, isn't she? You've just made my day. Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary in bed together “
:clap: :clap2: :clap:
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

ashman

Re: GOOD INVESTMENT

Post by ashman » 14 Oct 2020, 12:21

:lol: :D :clap2:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'