Send them back

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators:ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh
Send them back

Post by bristleposh » 01 Dec 2020, 14:56

I was watching a story this morning where a group of Labour MPs are apoplectic about Priti Patel’s plans to send a flight with criminals on it back to Jamaica. Yet...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urder.html

This is why sensible, right minded people don’t vote Labour, silence on this from the likes of Zarah Sultana, Bell Ribeiro-Addy, Jeremy Corbyn , Diane Abbott, John McDonnell and others ... Imagine my surprise? As they are making every effort to stop a plane load of potential murderers being deported. W⚓️s
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

Gaz_Miller

Re: Send them back

Post by Gaz_Miller » 01 Dec 2020, 16:30

Can you put "I'm going to add a link to the Daily Mail" in your thread title please Bristle?

Could have saved me three minutes of my life there.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 01 Dec 2020, 18:36

It does say the daily Mail in the link, it was in other news outlets
they're a prat!

White G

Post by White G » 03 Dec 2020, 11:42

bristleposh wrote:
01 Dec 2020, 18:36
It does say the daily Mail in the link, it was in other news outlets
How many due to be deported were criminals? I think the arguement is more about sending the ones home who have contributed towards UK society. The Daily Mail will ignore the humanity issue, focus on a bad egg, then sensationalise the story to make it sound like Labour are choosing to let thousands of foreign criminals roam free on British streets.

Surely you've picked up on this by now??? It's the same every day.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 03 Dec 2020, 12:54

Apparently only 13 of the 36 were sent back, and they must have committed some pretty heinous crimes as the 23 included Murderers, Rapists and Drug Dealers. My argument would be that as has been proven in the past Leopards do not change their spots. If any commit further atrocities then the Liberal lawyers and the Labour MPs who have deemed them appropriate members of our society should be charged with aiding and abetting
they're a prat!

White G

Post by White G » 03 Dec 2020, 18:39

bristleposh wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 12:54
Apparently only 13 of the 36 were sent back, and they must have committed some pretty heinous crimes as the 23 included Murderers, Rapists and Drug Dealers. My argument would be that as has been proven in the past Leopards do not change their spots. If any commit further atrocities then the Liberal lawyers and the Labour MPs who have deemed them appropriate members of our society should be charged with aiding and abetting
OK Bristle, whatever! Using "Apparently" and "they must have" tells me you don't know much here!

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 03 Dec 2020, 20:06

White G wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 18:39
bristleposh wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 12:54
OK Bristle, whatever! Using "Apparently" and "they must have" tells me you don't know much here!
I had read it in the morning’s paper, but couldn’t be assed to go back and check the figure however I’d remembered the 13 bit correctly https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ion-flight there a Grauniad link for others to moan about. Obviously I don’t know much, but of the 13 who didn’t make the cut when murderers and rapists did, I think, it’s fairly certain, they wouldn’t have been on the flight for pinching sweets from the local tuck shop..
they're a prat!

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 03 Dec 2020, 22:20

bristleposh wrote:
03 Dec 2020, 20:06
they wouldn’t have been on the flight for pinching sweets from the local tuck shop..
Absolutely! They would have been sent to Australia if they had been caught doing that.