Brexodus

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators:ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller
Re: Brexodus

Post by Gaz_Miller » 11 Dec 2020, 12:46

bristleposh wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 10:39
How exactly was that a lie? Have you never done the shopping or cooking, or do you go into a supermarket buy an oven ready chicken and bung it straight in the oven, plastic bag ‘n’ all. You’re a clown if he says anything you call him a liar. He’s not give it a rest.
Leading MPs & qualified political commentators are saying he lied about having an 'oven ready deal'. People much more in the know than the likes of you & me.

It's plain for all to see - apart from those who know they contributed to the problem by voting for brexit and/or the BFL.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 11 Dec 2020, 13:58

Gaz_Miller wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 12:46
bristleposh wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 10:39
How exactly was that a lie? Have you never done the shopping or cooking, or do you go into a supermarket buy an oven ready chicken and bung it straight in the oven, plastic bag ‘n’ all. You’re a clown if he says anything you call him a liar. He’s not give it a rest.
Leading MPs & qualified political commentators are saying he lied about having an 'oven ready deal'. People much more in the know than the likes of you & me.

It's plain for all to see - apart from those who know they contributed to the problem by voting for brexit and/or the BFL.
Perhaps these political commentators haven’t a clue whether to take the plastic bag off the chicken either, I assume you are taking about the transsexual who has been banned from Sky News for six months
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 11 Dec 2020, 15:16

Stop digging now. You're making a fool of yourself.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 11 Dec 2020, 16:33

Gaz_Miller wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 15:16
You’re the one who claimed he was lying, I proved you wrong, story ends.
they're a prat!

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 12 Dec 2020, 16:44

bristleposh wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 16:33
Gaz_Miller wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 15:16
You’re the one who claimed he was lying, I proved you wrong, story ends.
Bristle, please don't quote him. There's a reason why I blocked him

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 12 Dec 2020, 19:03

Sorry
they're a prat!

White G

Post by White G » 12 Dec 2020, 22:45

Gaz_Miller wrote:
10 Dec 2020, 09:16
So, was Johnson's 'oven ready deal' a lie? Did he mislead the public again?
He definitely misled everyone, didn't he say it was a "1 in a million" chance that there would be no deal??

He's a proven liar though as his track record shows, and he definitely lied about the likelihood of a deal. Imagine if the media decided to pick on Boris like they did with Corbyn??? Wouldn't happen though as he represents the elite.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 Dec 2020, 11:55

White G wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 22:45

He's a proven liar though as his track record shows,
April 10, 2002 – House of Commons
“For the moment, let me say this: Saddam Hussein's regime is despicable, he is developing weapons of mass destruction, and we cannot leave him doing so unchecked. He is a threat to his own people and to the region and, if allowed to develop these weapons, a threat to us also.”

September 24, 2002 – House of Commons
“The Joint Intelligence Committee concludes that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons, that Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could be activated within 45 minutes, including against his own Shia population, and that he is actively trying to acquire nuclear weapons capability.”

February 25, 2003 – House of Commons
“The intelligence is clear: [Saddam Hussein] continues to believe that his weapons of mass destruction programme is essential both for internal repression and for external aggression. The biological agents we believe Iraq can produce include anthrax, botulinum, toxin, aflatoxin, and ricin. All eventually result in an excruciatingly painful death.”

He is not the only prime minister in recent history to bend the truth, why do you not see these simple facts
they're a prat!

White G

Post by White G » 13 Dec 2020, 14:48

bristleposh wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 11:55
White G wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 22:45

He's a proven liar though as his track record shows,
April 10, 2002 – House of Commons
“For the moment, let me say this: Saddam Hussein's regime is despicable, he is developing weapons of mass destruction, and we cannot leave him doing so unchecked. He is a threat to his own people and to the region and, if allowed to develop these weapons, a threat to us also.”

September 24, 2002 – House of Commons
“The Joint Intelligence Committee concludes that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons, that Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could be activated within 45 minutes, including against his own Shia population, and that he is actively trying to acquire nuclear weapons capability.”

February 25, 2003 – House of Commons
“The intelligence is clear: [Saddam Hussein] continues to believe that his weapons of mass destruction programme is essential both for internal repression and for external aggression. The biological agents we believe Iraq can produce include anthrax, botulinum, toxin, aflatoxin, and ricin. All eventually result in an excruciatingly painful death.”

He is not the only prime minister in recent history to bend the truth, why do you not see these simple facts
Most pointless reply ever! Instead of countering the claim, you bring up history to say someone else has been lying too. Do you realise how childish this sounds???

And as much as Blair deceived us, the Tories BACKED him on it.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 Dec 2020, 17:50

White G wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 14:48

Most pointless reply ever! Instead of countering the claim, you bring up history to say someone else has been lying too. Do you realise how childish this sounds???

And as much as Blair deceived us, the Tories BACKED him on it.
As Labour have done with Johnson on Brexit and Covid.

I will say again, as you are obviously too simple to understand, all politicians lie, he hasn’t lied about the Brexit deal, he exaggerated,
they're a prat!

White G

Post by White G » 13 Dec 2020, 23:01

Bristle, with Brexit & Covid there doesn't seem to be party line that's followed. Rather than look at the issue, you always seem to revert it to Labour. This doesn't actually help your case though.

Bojo has lied though as he said the Deal was "oven ready", while it very clearly wasn't. His failure to remove Patel was disgusting though, he's telling the party that it's OK for politicians to treat staff like a piece of dirt, and this guy is supposed to be leading the country.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 Dec 2020, 23:30

White G wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:01

Bojo has lied though as he said the Deal was "oven ready", while it very clearly wasn't.

So you don’t understand what oven ready means, it doesn’t mean stick it straight in the oven. I don’t cook but even I have enough common sense not to whack something in the oven or the microwave without taking off the packaging and probably adding some seasoning.

White G wrote:

His failure to remove Patel was disgusting though, he's telling the party that it's OK for politicians to treat staff like a piece of dirt, and this guy is supposed to be leading the country.
Why sack one of your best ministers, she apologised, it was enough for the majority of the populace except White G, or is it because she is Asian?
they're a prat!

White G

Post by White G » 13 Dec 2020, 23:45

bristleposh wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:30
White G wrote:

Bojo has lied though as he said the Deal was "oven ready", while it very clearly wasn't.

So you don’t understand what oven ready means, it doesn’t mean stick it straight in the oven. I don’t cook but even I have enough common sense not to whack something in the oven or the microwave without taking off the packaging and probably adding some seasoning.

White G wrote:

His failure to remove Patel was disgusting though, he's telling the party that it's OK for politicians to treat staff like a piece of dirt, and this guy is supposed to be leading the country.
Why sack one of your best ministers, she apologised, it was enough for the majority of the populace except White G, or is it because she is Asian?
1) Oven ready means that you stick it in the oven and the end result is meal. It turns out that there's no meal though, even though we were told it was 99% certain. Turns out the deal is miles away which tells us that lies were told. Surely you must agree????

2) Bullying in such a role is a sackable offence & there was a huge outcry about this as her behaviours were exposed in detail. This is the same woman who takes unauthorised visits to Israel to discuss the wiring of UK aid money into funding the Israeli military. Like the PM, her record isn't fit to be placed in such a high position.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 14 Dec 2020, 09:15

White G wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 23:45

1) Oven ready means that you stick it in the oven and the end result is meal. It turns out that there's no meal though, even though we were told it was 99% certain. Turns out the deal is miles away which tells us that lies were told. Surely you must agree????.
Once again you show your ignorance, 99% means it is not finalised, there are sixteen days remaining, I suppose you are suggesting than they have wasted the last four years getting that 99% done. It will be if they don’t get that last bit of wrapping removed. The remaining 1% is significant especially if you are a fisherman, or Irish. Just leave your bluster until the first of January. If it’s a no deal, then those four years will have been wasted.
they're a prat!

White G

Post by White G » 14 Dec 2020, 12:54

Bristle, do you honestly think that 99% was done when Boris was spouting his nonsense???