Plantar Fasciitis

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 29962
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Plantar Fasciitis

Post by bristleposh » 06 Aug 2020, 08:00

No, this is not our new signing from the Greek football league, but the problem I have with my right hoof, and it's bloody agony. I'm not one to complain, I just thought I'd share it with you.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

User avatar
poshnipper
Nippoderator
Posts: 16416
Joined: 06 May 2005, 15:24
Location: Right behind my team!!

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by poshnipper » 12 Aug 2020, 16:36

My Sister has the same :cry:
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18523
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by ashman » 12 Aug 2020, 17:22

bristleposh wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 08:00
No, this is not our new signing from the Greek football league, but the problem I have with my right hoof, and it's bloody agony. I'm not one to complain, I just thought I'd share it with you.
What I want to know is, 'where have you been planting your fasciitis?' :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9717
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by Brianposh » 12 Aug 2020, 17:40

Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat. :?
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18523
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by ashman » 12 Aug 2020, 20:51

Brianposh wrote:
12 Aug 2020, 17:40
Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat. :?
Boom, boom! :D :clap2:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
White G
Posts: 2054
Joined: 04 May 2013, 22:23
Location: Globogym

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by White G » 14 Aug 2020, 12:41

bristleposh wrote:
06 Aug 2020, 08:00
No, this is not our new signing from the Greek football league, but the problem I have with my right hoof, and it's bloody agony. I'm not one to complain, I just thought I'd share it with you.
Man up! Looking for sympathy on an internet forum won't ease your pain.

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 29962
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by bristleposh » 14 Aug 2020, 13:52

🖕
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

Belinda11
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Aug 2020, 14:36

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by Belinda11 » 28 Aug 2020, 14:37

Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat. :?
Information for international Travelers to avail evisa on arrival for LKget visa here

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9717
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by Brianposh » 28 Aug 2020, 14:38

Belinda11 wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 14:37
Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat. :?
Is there an echo on here ??
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20609
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by tonyp » 28 Aug 2020, 20:27

Brianposh wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 14:38
Belinda11 wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 14:37
Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat. :?
Is there an echo on here ??
Belinda11 (Jerry) joined on Friday August 28 at 2:36 pm. First and only post so far Friday August 28 at 2:37 pm. Your reply Friday August 28 at 2:38 pm.
Maybe she (he) was just agreeing with you.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18523
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by ashman » 28 Aug 2020, 23:08

Brian posted 'Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat' on 12th August @ 17.40 and Belinda posted 'Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat' on 28th August @ 14.37 and that is why he posted 'Is there an echo in here?'
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20609
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Plantar Fasciitis

Post by tonyp » 29 Aug 2020, 10:20

tonyp wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 20:27
Brianposh wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 14:38
Belinda11 wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 14:37
Due to standing at football matches instead of sitting down in 'yer seat. :?
Is there an echo on here ??
Belinda11 (Jerry) joined on Friday August 28 at 2:36 pm. First and only post so far Friday August 28 at 2:37 pm. Your reply Friday August 28 at 2:38 pm.
Maybe she (he) was just agreeing with you.
I see that Belinda11 hasn't posted anymore. I'd say she (or Jerry) was definitely agreeing with you Brian.
Either that or she (or he) is just another of the 7,000 members who will post once and then disappear.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

Post Reply