Congratulations to DotNet

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Congratulations to DotNet

Post by bristleposh » 25 Apr 2020, 11:13

On negating the efforts put in my their fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and anyone else for that matter involved in fighting Adolf Hitler, what a waste of their time, they should have stayed in England and slain the dreadful parents, grandparents of Katie Hopkins, who was a far more awful person.
I do realise it was treated as a joke, but why take part in a poll if the results are not intended to be taken in the slightest bit seriously. I suppose to some sad low life’s it has given them a bigger laugh that they’d ever get from a sitcom or a lifetime of events at the Edinburgh festival.
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

BeardedBeryl

Re: Congratulations to DotNet

Post by BeardedBeryl » 25 Apr 2020, 11:48

Hi Nick,

Just so you know, it was being taken quite seriously until you registered, behaved like a snowflake and people saw you were quite agitated by it. You gave the competition the silly shot in the arm yourself. As someone who likes democracy that much, it seems incredible you can't accept it now, and even had to register yourself to cheat a vote you weren't eligible to vote in.

Suck it up, Hitmoaner.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 25 Apr 2020, 12:09

I’m surprised my opinion is so highly sort after. Just imagine the difference I’d make if I was on there all the time, instead of just when I feel like it.

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 25 Apr 2020, 21:34

bristleposh wrote:
25 Apr 2020, 11:13

I do realise it was treated as a joke, but why take part in a poll if the results are not intended to be taken in the slightest bit seriously. I suppose to some sad low life’s it has given them a bigger laugh that they’d ever get from a sitcom or a lifetime of events at the Edinburgh festival.
I never thought it was intended to be taken seriously. I voted in most of the rounds even when I had never heard of some of the nominees.
I often based my vote on the person I thought had awful taste in food.
I believe it was intended to give people something to squabble about while there is no football going on.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

White G

Post by White G » 25 Apr 2020, 22:45

This is outrageous!😃

ashman

Post by ashman » 25 Apr 2020, 23:18

White G wrote:
25 Apr 2020, 22:45
This is outrageous!😃
So was that comment, the .net poll and the knowledge that anyone would take it seriously! :wink:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

White G

Post by White G » 25 Apr 2020, 23:59

ashman wrote:
25 Apr 2020, 23:18
White G wrote:
25 Apr 2020, 22:45
This is outrageous!😃
So was that comment, the .net poll and the knowledge that anyone would take it seriously! :wink:
It's outrageous that there's a thread on another forum, raging about the results of a silly poll which was never meant to be serious. I definitely wouldn't call it a conclusive finding anyway!

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 26 Apr 2020, 06:58

The result of the joke is very scary 57% of the sheep voting in such way, imagine if that were followed throughout the land, there’d be a danger of Labour winning an election.

ashman

Post by ashman » 26 Apr 2020, 07:11

bristleposh wrote:
26 Apr 2020, 06:58
The result of the joke is very scary 57% of the sheep voting in such way, imagine if that were followed throughout the land, there’d be a danger of Labour winning an election.
Now that would be doubly scary! :shock:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 26 Apr 2020, 17:30

For those of us who can't be arsed with dotnet, wtf is going on?

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 26 Apr 2020, 18:15

What I’m quite pleased about is how many posts I’ve made since my ban certainly over a 1000, I think Quizzing made that many on his own the recent ones have been short lived I think they are getting better at recognising my fake emails. I’ve logged in from USA, Germany, Spain, Scotland. They still manage to catch me, but it’s good clean fun. I’ve even used the same password on several of my recent accounts f*ckphilkeys, perhaps that’s what let’s me down.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 08 May 2020, 17:42

BeardedBeryl wrote:
25 Apr 2020, 11:48
Hi Nick,

Just so you know, it was being taken quite seriously until you registered, behaved like a snowflake and people saw you were quite agitated by it. You gave the competition the silly shot in the arm yourself. As someone who likes democracy that much, it seems incredible you can't accept it now, and even had to register yourself to cheat a vote you weren't eligible to vote in.

Suck it up, Hitmoaner.
Just a question aimed at a dot netter moderator called Pat. Many weeks ago one of my many aliases suggested that corona virus was very worrying, his response that it was nothing to worry about and that it wasn't the Black Death. I wonder if he's feelings are still the same after 30k deaths in the UK, or does he blame that on me too.