The Politics of Coronavirus

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

White G

Re: The Politics of Coronavirus

Post by White G » 13 May 2020, 08:16

That comic strip is total propaganda Bristle. Do you expect people to take that seriously?

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 13 May 2020, 08:16

That is so factually incorrect.

No wonder the Tories are lapping it up.
I'm being stalked by Roland off Grange Hill

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 09:28

It is oh so true at every beck and call, your Labour buddies have twisted everything and then said they'd have done things differently. Fortunately for you precious few, you'll never actually find out
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

White G

Post by White G » 13 May 2020, 11:12

bristleposh wrote:
13 May 2020, 09:28
It is oh so true at every beck and call, your Labour buddies have twisted everything and then said they'd have done things differently. Fortunately for you precious few, you'll never actually find out
So no matter how many people die, you're just glad Labour aren't in power?? Serious question, what would it take for you to realise that the way the government are conducting themselves is unacceptable?? No matter what they do, it seems that you would never consider an alternative, and simply accept your fate is at the hands of these self-serving buffoons. It's actually quite scary!!

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 13 May 2020, 12:20

White G wrote:
13 May 2020, 11:12
bristleposh wrote:
So no matter how many people die, you're just glad Labour aren't in power?? Serious question, what would it take for you to realise that the way the government are conducting themselves is unacceptable?? No matter what they do, it seems that you would never consider an alternative, and simply accept your fate is at the hands of these self-serving buffoons. It's actually quite scary!!
Maybe, just maybe, because Labour as an alternative is, and would be a million times worse.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 12:21

White G wrote:
bristleposh wrote:
They are not doing a very good job, just a better one than Corbyn, Starmer and Uncle Tom Cobley.

White G

Post by White G » 13 May 2020, 13:38

:roll:
bristleposh wrote:
13 May 2020, 12:21
White G wrote:
bristleposh wrote:
They are not doing a very good job, just a better one than Corbyn, Starmer and Uncle Tom Cobley.
As you constantly say Bristle, we'll never find out! So how do you know that it would be worse under Labour? Would Corbyn be ignoring advice & shaking hands with Corona Virus victims in hospital wards then nearly killing himself? I seriously doubt it.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 13:52

I doubt it too, every indicator suggested we would have become either a full time state of The German federation, despite the wishes of the majority, part of the Irish Republic, or sold out to Stalin, sorry I mean Putin. The bloke was a complete Arsehead

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 13 May 2020, 13:52

Has anybody seen the letter from Keir Starmer to Liar Johnson today?

It's unbelievable.

Starmer asked Johnson at PMQ's today if the governments advice was "it's very unlikely that people receiving care in a care home could become infected".

Liar Johnson stood up today, in the houses of parliament, and said that is not true.

Starmer has now quoted Johnson word for word on the 25th February...

"it is therefore very unlikely that anyone receiving care in a care home or the community will become infected."

Starmer has asked him to come to the house & explain himself.

Our Primer Minister is a born LIAR. Every single week he spouts another lie. When will he be held accountable?
The people of this country deserve so much more.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 13:55

Gaz_Miller wrote:
13 May 2020, 13:52
Has anybody seen the letter from Keir Starmer to Liar Johnson today?

It's unbelievable.

Starmer asked Johnson at PMQ's today if the governments advice was "it's very unlikely that people receiving care in a care home could become infected".

Liar Johnson stood up today, in the houses of parliament, and said that is not true.

Starmer has now quoted Johnson word for word on the 25th February...

"it is therefore very unlikely that anyone receiving care in a care home or the community will become infected."

Starmer has asked him to come to the house & explain himself.

Our Primer Minister is a born LIAR. Every single week he spouts another lie. When will he be held accountable?
The people of this country deserve so much more.
When there is an election and people have a choice between him and a credible opponent, not likely under present circumstances

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 13 May 2020, 13:56

"our Primer Minister is a born LIAR."

I do not think this is fair, Gaz.

it has taken him a lot of practice , and he has demonstrated the amount of practice this over the years, to become as so obvious in his lying

as they say " you can tell when he's lying, his lips move"

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 13 May 2020, 14:01

bristleposh wrote:
13 May 2020, 12:21
White G wrote:
bristleposh wrote:
It i
They are not doing a very good job, .
Just to demonstrate how lacking in substance your own arguments are................

here you are saying "they are not doing a very good job"

yet ten (?) days ago you said he was doing " a superb job"

this does not show sound rationality,

(unless of course you feel he has deteriorated drastically in the past ten days)

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 13 May 2020, 14:02

i think my editing went a little astray there!

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 13 May 2020, 14:04

bristleposh wrote:
13 May 2020, 13:55
When there is an election and people have a choice between him and a credible opponent, not likely under present circumstances
Are you happy the Prime Minister has lied to the house today about care home deaths?

Yes or No?

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 14:10

Indeed it did, have you never changed your mind. I am still in the same corner, Johnson is doing a better job (without the benefit of hindsight) than anyone from an opposition party who are still making predictions from hindsight. I can name every Grand National winner now. I couldn’t name any five minutes before the race.