The Politics of Coronavirus

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: The Politics of Coronavirus

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 14:11

Gaz_Miller wrote:
13 May 2020, 14:04
bristleposh wrote:
13 May 2020, 13:55
When there is an election and people have a choice between him and a credible opponent, not likely under present circumstances
Are you happy the Prime Minister has lied to the house today about care home deaths?

Yes or No?
I assume the answer is yes, you never ask an unloaded question
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 15:12

Hope this will help a few of you
98213377_2794477913935376_9069895933197549568_n.jpg
98213377_2794477913935376_9069895933197549568_n.jpg (52.48 KiB) Viewed 200 times

ashman

Post by ashman » 13 May 2020, 17:39

Very little to do with care homes.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 13 May 2020, 17:57

Gaz_Miller wrote:
13 May 2020, 14:04
bristleposh wrote:
13 May 2020, 13:55
When there is an election and people have a choice between him and a credible opponent, not likely under present circumstances
Are you happy the Prime Minister has lied to the house today about care home deaths?

Yes or No?
I think I previously answered that question wrongly, the answer is obviously No, because he most certainly would have been shot down in flames by his own party had he lied to the house.

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 13 May 2020, 19:22

His party expect him to lie

Why would they complain when he does what they expect?

He has front bench and cabinet full of sycophants

They admire his ability to lie

He gas got rid of most of the sensible tories

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 15 May 2020, 08:42

Cripes

Now fat liar is berating Starmer because he has exposed the truth about government advice prior to march 13 on care homes

And he dares to say that it was quoted out of context!

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 15 May 2020, 09:18

trevormans wrote:
15 May 2020, 08:42
Cripes

Now fat liar is berating Starmer because he has exposed the truth about government advice prior to march 13 on care homes

And he dares to say that it was quoted out of context!
How was it in context, he jumped all over Dorries for retweeting the truth, he’s the one that lies, hiding behind his oh so smug face.

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 15 May 2020, 11:40

Perhaps you can show how the guidance was quoted out of context?

The point of the question was to ask why was the governments guidance as it was until march 13 and then eventually changed

Fat liar said that was not the guidance. If it was not the guidance then what was the guidance? And what element of " context" would change the guidance?

The tweet put out by dorries caulfield and allan was clearly right wing smear and nothing else. This is why it has been deleted folliwing intervention by the tory party hierarchy

It is clear that the government are running scared now that for the first time in many years the opposition are able to hold this useless government to account
FL has continually shown contempt for parliament. This is not good for democracy

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 15 May 2020, 13:48

The first three paragraphs of that were absolute gibberish and I didn’t understand a word of it. The truth of the matter is, it’s alright for the left to come out with all their pony, but as soon as it’s the right doing it it’s all wrong. If you want proof of that you only have to look back at the panorama programme a couple of weeks back, which was simply a political party broadcast on behalf of the communist party.

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 15 May 2020, 16:54

You probably didn't understand the subtlety of sta.rmers point. Not too difficult ,but I know you dont think too deeply. Best to refer to it as gibberish

FL tried to bluster his way out of the mess his lies had got him into . You probably didn't understand that. But you felt it was worth a bluster anyway. No substance , just round objects

The government every day have the bbc listening to their every word but still they seek to evade the truth , not least on ppe then testing, then care homes ,then on record toll of deaths

The bbc respond and put 30 minutes out highlighting the incompetence of the governments response to the crisis and it becomes a communist plot.

Which words of it did you disagree with? Please highlight the inaccuracies. I would be surprised if you can. But it does not give support to the blessed fat liar so you attack the bbc. Pathetic

Or are you blaming the messengers for the message on incompetence

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 15 May 2020, 17:52

It’s not, people like you that claim they are incompetent, just now there was a journalist asking the self same question as Starmer had asked. No was the answer. The situation in Care homes was dealt with in the way our PM, you know the one the majority voted for, had said, you really should listen to the facts not just take it as you know best, on the issue of care homes, obviously you don’t.

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 15 May 2020, 18:35

So you have no answers to my questions?

It's probably best if you can stick to the slogans

You dont need to think that way

Just quote the rubbish three words

And as gove said , no more experts please and when in doubt blame the neutral BBC but never the Tory press

Why are the government frightened to answer questions truthfully

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 15 May 2020, 18:44

I’d love to know what alcohol you imbibe before typing your drivel. What ever it is I’d like to have a few pints. I can see no questions , just statements where you say look at me I know better than the scientists who are giving their best advice to your PM in this very difficult time. Point scoring like Starmer tries to do in the middle of a tragedy. He is not worthy to kiss Boris’s shoes.

trevormans

Post by trevormans » 15 May 2020, 19:28

If you cannot see any questions let me give you some hints. Its not in the form of slogans, so you may not be able to manage. Generally there are question marks. (these are funny little squiggly things with a dot underneath.

1 Perhaps you can show how the guidance was quoted out of context?
2 Please show me

2 Fat liar said that was not the guidance. If it was not the guidance then what was the guidance?
3 And what element of " context" (if it was quoted without context) would change the guidance?

4 Which words of it did you disagree with? Please highlight the inaccuracies. I would be surprised if you can. But it does not give support to the blessed FL, so you attack the bbc. Pathetic

5 Or are you blaming the messengers (in the programme) for the message on incompetence?

Just to give you a clue to what day it is

1 The first related to FLs response that Starmers point about the guidance was was quoted out of context
2 The second asked what was the guidance if Starmer got it wrong
3 The third asked What element of “context “ would change he guidance
4 The fourth asked which words of the Panorama programme do you disagree with?
5 And the fifth asked if you are blaming the messengers (ie the people interviewed) or the message they gave

All this may be difficult to someone used to three words in a slogan. If it helps I still have some Janet and John books from the late fifties ( such halcyon times) which might help.
See Rover See
I am not expecting answers but see if you can surprise me
My expectations, as they are with FL, are low,.
Do your best
There is no prospect of him ever wishing to kiss the shoes of the FAT LIAR. It is not a worthy aspiration. Showing his incompetence is enough.

Be alert. If only the fat liar had been alert to the issues in January... or February ....or March when he was shaking everyone's hand,

Not hindsight , just alertness would have done

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 15 May 2020, 20:35

trevormans wrote:
15 May 2020, 19:28

1 The first related to FLs response that Starmers point about the guidance was was quoted out of context
2 The second asked what was the guidance if Starmer got it wrong
3 The third asked What element of “context “ would change he guidance
4 The fourth asked which words of the Panorama programme do you disagree with?
5 And the fifth asked if you are blaming the messengers (ie the people interviewed) or the message they gave

I have no idea of the answer to the first three questions, because unlike you I’m not privy to what Starmer was on about, any more than he was. If Boris said it was taken out of context then sure as eggs is eggs that’s what it was. Unless you can show differently. Which you have tried extremely hard not to do so far.
Panorama is easier you had party activists blatantly lying about lack of PPE something that never happened. Oh they said it did, but funny how every nurse I’ve spoken to, every doctor or nurse interviewed other than on that Panorama programme had stated categorically that there was never a time when there was no PPE for front line staff in hospitals that needed it. So that’s your answer to question 4 and 5.