Greatest athletes of all time

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Greatest athletes of all time

Post by bristleposh » 05 Jan 2020, 20:27

It strikes me that if someone has opinions that differ from yours they are unhappy. Knocking Tony because his number one priority was not the fires in Australia. I think his wife’s illness is far more pressing.
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

White G

Post by White G » 05 Jan 2020, 20:49

bristleposh wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 20:27
It strikes me that if someone has opinions that differ from yours they are unhappy. Knocking Tony because his number one priority was not the fires in Australia. I think his wife’s illness is far more pressing.
That's all the worse Bristle. Small issues which regard a small minority of fans shouldn't be a major concern of his. You've cemented my point further, cheers mate!

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 06 Jan 2020, 05:33

bristleposh wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 20:27
Thanks Nick. It seems clear to me that whiteG is interested only in trying to rubbish anything I say and he is now having a go at you.
His comment "Maybe you should widen your horizons, it might make you a bit more worldly and less bitter on here. So many feeble attempts to bring people down but nothing intelligent or interesting. " certainly suits him. A sure sign of his insecurity.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein