Sorry lads!

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

daib0

Sorry lads!

Post by daib0 » 28 Nov 2019, 22:44

Sorry to say .... on a bit of a burn-out...

performing musician, composer, arranger, web page, Reading FC fan but always huge soft spot for Posh as regulars will surely know, but ......just done TOO much over last two years or so, or even more.....

Sorry not to have been able to continue the various inter-forum games, hope to resume things. Bear with me, will continue to look in ...

David/daib0
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum

ashman

Re: Sorry lads!

Post by ashman » 29 Nov 2019, 08:02

daib0 wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 22:44

performing musician, composer, arranger, web page, Reading FC fan but always huge soft spot for Posh as regulars will surely know, but ......just done TOO much over last two years or so, or even more.....

Sorry not to have been able to continue the various inter-forum games, hope to resume things. Bear with me, will continue to look in ...

David/daib0
David, get the fire extinguishers out and get that burn-out under control! Your contributions to this forum have always been absolutely terrific in recent years and we all hope that you get yourself sorted out asap. I'm sure Reading FC and the music world will all be thinking of you and hoping for a quick return. Good luck against Wigan at the weekend too. With a game in hand and three points at the DW Stadium your club could show a real determination to climb away from the bottom of that table.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

tonyp

Post by tonyp » 29 Nov 2019, 08:42

ashman wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 08:02
daib0 wrote:
28 Nov 2019, 22:44

David/daib0
David, get the fire extinguishers out and get that burn-out under control! Your contributions to this forum have always been absolutely terrific in recent years and we all hope that you get yourself sorted out asap. I'm sure Reading FC and the music world will all be thinking of you and hoping for a quick return. Good luck against Wigan at the weekend too. With a game in hand and three points at the DW Stadium your club could show a real determination to climb away from the bottom of that table.
I agree with Ashman.
Forget the "performing musician, composer, arranger, web page, Reading FC fan" things. They not nearly as important as this message board. We need you!
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 29 Nov 2019, 09:45

mejorate pronto
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

poshnipper
Nippoderator

Post by poshnipper » 30 Nov 2019, 18:54

Burn outs aren’t good for any of us.
Take your time to re-charge xx
We go again...
Proud to be POSH

ashman

Post by ashman » 01 Dec 2019, 01:19

Good result against Wigan today. Something to help with the recuperation!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

daib0

Post by daib0 » 01 Dec 2019, 08:25

thanks lads!!
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum