Introduce Yourself

General discussion - chat about anything you want!

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Post Reply
User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 30 Sep 2009, 09:14

bristleposh wrote:I thought he meant a picture, it was supposed to be a gallery...
Well, he hasn't posted his, has he?
Or is he one of the session players from Turnip and The Vegetables? Image

Speaking of which, last night at Charters, I spotted 'front row, 1st from left' from the forementioned teeny pop group. I did consider approaching to ask for his autograph.

User avatar
Lodziak Green
Posts: 1062
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 14:39
Location: Orton boi nd wot!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Lodziak Green » 30 Sep 2009, 15:34

PeterPUFC wrote:hi, i'm peter.
LMFAO

Hi guys, i'm James. Let me tell you where i'm at.

User avatar
TheMaverick
Posts: 461
Joined: 31 Dec 2006, 17:05

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by TheMaverick » 30 Sep 2009, 22:31

Hi I'm Debroah and I'm out.
CASE CLOSED!

User avatar
Lodziak Green
Posts: 1062
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 14:39
Location: Orton boi nd wot!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Lodziak Green » 30 Sep 2009, 23:14

I hate you, and for that reason alone, i'm out.

User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 01 Oct 2009, 09:42

Nothing; they're only little, they don't know any better.
Last edited by notposhenough on 01 Oct 2009, 11:02, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 29603
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bristleposh » 01 Oct 2009, 10:47

notposhenough wrote:Nothing; they're only little, they don't any better.
been drinking have we?????
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 01 Oct 2009, 11:04

know!

Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P

User avatar
Gazzaa
Posts: 2320
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 18:59
Location: March

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Gazzaa » 01 Oct 2009, 12:07

notposhenough wrote:know!

Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P
I've been waiting for the day when you made a spelling mistake. :clap: I don't feel so bad for my mistakes now. :wink:

User avatar
notposhenough
Posts: 4834
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 19:11
Location: Hertfordshire
Contact:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by notposhenough » 01 Oct 2009, 18:22

Gazzaa wrote:
notposhenough wrote:know!
Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P
I've been waiting for the day when you made a spelling mistake. :clap: I don't feel so bad for my mistakes now. :wink:
Leaving out a word is not the same as a spelling mistake :wink:.
And you think I don't know better than to spellcheck everything I write before posting it here :question: :P !
Ooh, the backlash...

sheffieldposh

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by sheffieldposh » 03 Oct 2009, 01:21

Anyone on here ?

Image

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 29603
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by bristleposh » 03 Oct 2009, 09:39

sheffieldposh wrote:Anyone on here ?

Image
not a 100% certain, but I think the one fairly central with the red shirt on is Sladey off dotnet

and two to his left is my girlfriend :wink:
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

User avatar
Gazzaa
Posts: 2320
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 18:59
Location: March

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Gazzaa » 03 Oct 2009, 09:45

notposhenough wrote:
Gazzaa wrote:
notposhenough wrote:know!
Ahh, even the perfectionists amongst us can make mistakes :P
I've been waiting for the day when you made a spelling mistake. :clap: I don't feel so bad for my mistakes now. :wink:
Leaving out a word is not the same as a spelling mistake :wink:.
It's good enough for me!

User avatar
Gazzaa
Posts: 2320
Joined: 05 Apr 2009, 18:59
Location: March

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Gazzaa » 03 Oct 2009, 09:46

bristleposh wrote:
sheffieldposh wrote:Anyone on here ?

Image
not a 100% certain, but I think the one fairly central with the red shirt on is Sladey off dotnet

and two to his left is my girlfriend :wink:
:lol: :lol:

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16487
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by DaveLister » 05 Oct 2009, 04:58

Gazzaa wrote:
bristleposh wrote:
sheffieldposh wrote:Anyone on here ?

Image
not a 100% certain, but I think the one fairly central with the red shirt on is Sladey off dotnet

and two to his left is my girlfriend :wink:
:lol: :lol:
That's Sladey, in the red Posh shirt.

Brizzle, you're a bad man :)
Image

sheffieldposh

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by sheffieldposh » 05 Oct 2009, 05:38

Another find the forum fan picture :mrgreen:

Image
Image

Post Reply