Josh Knight

Chat about any non-Posh related football matters here.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

WWFC2020

Josh Knight

Post by WWFC2020 » 05 Nov 2020, 11:10

Hi,

Wycombe fan here in peace.

Just wanted to let you know that Josh Knight has made the step up to the Championship wonderfully, he's really growing into the league (along with the team as a whole).

Did you think he'd be able to make the big leap up a league based on his time on loan with you guys?

Thanks!

bristleposh

Re: Josh Knight

Post by bristleposh » 05 Nov 2020, 11:50

Yes, but it should have been with a genuinely promoted side, also, this topic belongs in General football chat
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

ashman

Re: Josh Knight

Post by ashman » 05 Nov 2020, 12:07

WWFC2020 wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 11:10
Hi,

Wycombe fan here in peace.

Just wanted to let you know that Josh Knight has made the step up to the Championship wonderfully, he's really growing into the league (along with the team as a whole).

Did you think he'd be able to make the big leap up a league based on his time on loan with you guys?

Thanks!
Yes, he was superb and nearly all fans were hoping that he would at least sign a season loan with us, or maybe on a permanent. He is definitely one for the future and when Wycombe get relegated at the end of the season, remind him that there is probably a team coming into the Championship from League 1 that he knows quite well. I'm sure that he would relish another season in the Championship!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'