Posh v Fulham U21s.

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

Re: Posh v Fulham U21s.

Post by ashman » 07 Oct 2020, 10:36

You provide proof that they are not! :shock: :roll:

.... and your statement is also guesswork! Yes, it's impossible to PROVE either way. Just be thankful that our youngsters locked horns with a premier league outfit and came away with an emphatic win!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 07 Oct 2020, 10:38

Gaz_Miller wrote:
07 Oct 2020, 09:57
ashman wrote:
07 Oct 2020, 09:22
I'll help you out here bristle. Fabio Carvalho, Jaydn Mundle-Smith, Connor McAvoy, Jayden Harris, Havilland (subbed) and Tiehi for a start. All superb on the ball and fit.
You're quoting names, nothing else.

Fulham are in a group with Peterborough Utd Reserves, Cambridge Utd Reserves & Burton Albion Reserves. So far, they have played two & lost two. I'd be very worried if I was a Fulham fan & these players are on the brink of playing in the premier league.

I need proof that they are on the brink of playing premiership football. That's what the statement said. It's either fact or guesswork.
It's because the team they are signed to are in the Premiership and with another few months under their belt they will probably be on the bench at least for Fulham, and the fact that my mate Steve Evans said he wish he could sign all of them for his fantasy football team called Gillingham who are currently top of the prem..oh no wait
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

Bluemike

Post by Bluemike » 07 Oct 2020, 17:53

Blimey. We win a game 4-2 and the thread turns into a slagging match. God help us when we lose lol

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 08 Oct 2020, 08:34

bristleposh wrote:
07 Oct 2020, 16:23
...and once again you show your utter contempt for other people, no wonder you vote Labour. People have different opinions if we were all so clever as you think you are we’d be managing a World Cup winning team. You have opinions so do the rest of us, one day you might learn that other people may have valid opinions too.
Oh, so it was 'opinion' that all of those Fulham under-11's would be playing in the premier league by Christmas?

You & your useless mate said they were 100% premier league players. Now you're doing a U-turn & saying it's guesswork.

I'm beginning to see a pattern.
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

ashman

Post by ashman » 08 Oct 2020, 10:12

Once again this has developed into a rather caustic argument about this game. Posters are getting fed up again with the sniping. Please refrain, or posts will be deleted and the thread closed down.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'