Posh v Fleetwood Town

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 816
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Gaz_Miller » 19 Sep 2020, 16:47

Going well then.

MacAnthony needs to understand the reason. This season will be over before it’s even got going
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16566
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by DaveLister » 19 Sep 2020, 16:49

1-1, Taylor equaliser with a JCH assist
Image

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 816
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Gaz_Miller » 19 Sep 2020, 16:50

Will that lift us off the bottom?
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16566
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by DaveLister » 19 Sep 2020, 16:53

2-1, Smzodics :clap:
Image

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 816
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Gaz_Miller » 19 Sep 2020, 16:54

Get in!!!!

That was desperately needed today
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

Bluemike
Posts: 66
Joined: 09 Jan 2020, 20:04

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Bluemike » 19 Sep 2020, 16:58

What a finish!! Me and nutter Boxer sat in greenhouse with radio on. There's red wine all over my tomatoes thanks to Sammie.

Wilco
Posts: 42
Joined: 18 Jan 2020, 09:11

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Wilco » 19 Sep 2020, 17:01

Gaz_Miller wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 16:47
Going well then.

MacAnthony needs to understand the reason. This season will be over before it’s even got going
You were saying......

User avatar
Brianposh
Posts: 9738
Joined: 06 May 2005, 13:13
Location: Within sight and sound of London Road.

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Brianposh » 19 Sep 2020, 17:07

Dreadful for 90 minutes, but woke up with the 5 minutes added extra time. Our bogey team though so 3 very useful points, but we must work much harder.
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 816
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Gaz_Miller » 19 Sep 2020, 17:09

Wilco wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:01
Gaz_Miller wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 16:47
Going well then.

MacAnthony needs to understand the reason. This season will be over before it’s even got going
You were saying......
Absolutely pathetic for 90 minutes. A massive get out of jail today.

It’s not good enough for a multi million pound squad. And neither was last season
“Apology is not about saying I'm sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”
― Unarine Ramaru

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20698
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Tanah Merah, Queensland

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by tonyp » 19 Sep 2020, 18:40

We won!
:clap: :clap2:
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

User avatar
bristleposh
Posts: 30079
Joined: 10 Jun 2007, 09:14
Location: LDub

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by bristleposh » 19 Sep 2020, 19:17

Gaz_Miller wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:09
Wilco wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:01
Gaz_Miller wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 16:47
Going well then.

MacAnthony needs to understand the reason. This season will be over before it’s even got going
You were saying......
Absolutely pathetic for 90 minutes. A massive get out of jail today.

It’s not good enough for a multi million pound squad. And neither was last season
Strangely I agree with you but not for the reasons you say. If we win every game ten nil, you’d still complain and say we’d be so Much better under my lover Steve.
I don't judge people on race, religion, gender,
ability or size, I judge them on whether or not
they're a prat!

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20698
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Tanah Merah, Queensland

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by tonyp » 19 Sep 2020, 21:12

Gaz_Miller wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:09
Absolutely pathetic for 90 minutes. A massive get out of jail today.
It’s not good enough for a multi million pound squad.
Brianposh wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:07
Dreadful for 90 minutes, but woke up with the 5 minutes added extra time. Our bogey team though so 3 very useful points, but we must work much harder.
Gaz needs to behave the way a proper Posh fan behaves.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

User avatar
Poshay
Posts: 6453
Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 11:31
Location: PE10

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by Poshay » 20 Sep 2020, 09:55

A close finish but all Fleetwood supporters should know that matches can go down to The Wyre : a match does Knott End until the final whistle blows.
Halifax Town,Huddersfield Town Leeds United Hibernian Millwall Margate POSH
From the Slough of Despond to the Land of Hope for Glory. : :P l:

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18622
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by ashman » 20 Sep 2020, 10:08

Poshay wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 09:55
A close finish but all Fleetwood supporters should know that matches can go down to The Wyre : a match does Knott End until the final whistle blows.
Spot on. I bet you were thinking of a top mark in the prediction league! You obviously forgot that a match doesn't end until the final whistle blows!! :lol: :lol:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18622
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Posh v Fleetwood Town

Post by ashman » 20 Sep 2020, 10:53

tonyp wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 21:12
Gaz_Miller wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:09
Absolutely pathetic for 90 minutes. A massive get out of jail today.
It’s not good enough for a multi million pound squad.
Brianposh wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:07
Dreadful for 90 minutes, but woke up with the 5 minutes added extra time. Our bogey team though so 3 very useful points, but we must work much harder.
Gaz needs to behave the way a proper Posh fan behaves.
Leave him alone. He's getting there - he just jumps the gun a touch early sometimes!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Post Reply