Bolton v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16472
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: Bolton v Posh

Post by DaveLister » 14 Mar 2020, 21:57

bristleposh wrote:
14 Mar 2020, 14:46
Even Evans couldn’t lose that one
He'd still blame one of his players for not scoring and get sent off for complaining about not getting a penalty
Image

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20352
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Bolton v Posh

Post by tonyp » 14 Mar 2020, 22:27

DaveLister wrote:
14 Mar 2020, 21:57
bristleposh wrote:
14 Mar 2020, 14:46
Even Evans couldn’t lose that one
He'd still blame one of his players for not scoring and get sent off for complaining about not getting a penalty
Surely even you would have been happy if the games on Saturday had gone the way the Pools Panel predicted.
Evans' boys held Fleetwood to a draw. Another two points Fleetwood would have dropped.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

stumpy
Posts: 37
Joined: 01 Feb 2020, 15:52

Re: Bolton v Posh

Post by stumpy » 15 Mar 2020, 00:23

Evans would have had this squad promoted before March. How he has managed to get Gillingham to 11th is truly to be respected....

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18231
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: Bolton v Posh

Post by ashman » 15 Mar 2020, 08:59

stumpy wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 00:23
Evans would have had this squad promoted before March. How he has managed to get Gillingham to 11th is truly to be respected....
Matter of opinion, to which a few only would agree.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20352
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: Bolton v Posh

Post by tonyp » 15 Mar 2020, 10:06

ashman wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 08:59
stumpy wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 00:23
Evans would have had this squad promoted before March. How he has managed to get Gillingham to 11th is truly to be respected....
Matter of opinion, to which a few only would agree.
One to be precise.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

Post Reply