DMac might quit?

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

pleasureboy60

Re: DMac might quit?

Post by pleasureboy60 » 20 Jan 2020, 11:28

Seems to me our chairman has thrown his dummy out of the pram. Perhaps us the supporters should follow suit and refuse to attend until we get to the play offs!!

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 20 Jan 2020, 11:50

pleasureboy60 wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 11:28
Seems to me our chairman has thrown his dummy out of the pram. Perhaps us the supporters should follow suit and refuse to attend until we get to the play offs!!
I have to admit I find the whole thing quite childish.
I have no internet friends

White G

Post by White G » 21 Jan 2020, 20:19

bristleposh wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 10:51
A worrying thing is that shortly before DMac came in the end of season league table looked like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005%E2%8 ... League_Two If you look closely more than half of the teams have been relegated to non-league and four of them YES four don't exist anymore. One or other of those fates would surely have awaited The Posh had he not stepped in.
OK, so a couple of other teams (nothing to do with us) went bust, and we're supposed to put up with DMAC's constant outbursts, threats etc as we owe him eternally for choosing us as his toy to play with?

White G

Post by White G » 21 Jan 2020, 20:24

DMAC is an embarrassment and it's amazing how many people are like doormats to his behaviour beacuse he helped us out a while ago. It's a sad day when people still refuse to believe they can do better than an egotistical, egomaniac crook (allegedly). Definitely a strong case of Stockholm Syndrome!

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 21 Jan 2020, 22:58

White G wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 20:24
DMAC is an embarrassment and it's amazing how many people are like doormats to his behaviour beacuse he helped us out a while ago. It's a sad day when people still refuse to believe they can do better than an egotistical, egomaniac crook (allegedly). Definitely a strong case of Stockholm Syndrome!
I take it you are not keen on him.
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

White G

Post by White G » 21 Jan 2020, 23:09

[/quote]
bristleposh wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 22:58
White G wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 20:24
I take it you are not keen on him.
I'm not the biggest fan but what is more frustrating is people's lifelong devotion & loyalty to him. There's clearly hierarchical problems at our club and it's plain to see where the problems lie. Saying that, he could probably burn down the ground but people would still say, "Yeah, but if it wasn't for him the ground wouldn't be there".

I just don't get the submissive thoughts of fans who treat him like a saviour!
Last edited by White G on 21 Jan 2020, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 21 Jan 2020, 23:10

Our club, Whitey?

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 21 Jan 2020, 23:13

DaveLister wrote:
21 Jan 2020, 23:10
Our club, Whitey?
Yep Alloa Athletic forever

White G

Post by White G » 22 Jan 2020, 22:07

DaveLister wrote:
Our club, Whitey?
It's no more yours than mine Lister, what's with the superiority complex? I don't go to many games anymore but I'm born & bred local to Peterborough and used to go regularly.

Lister, you really are a strange boy, the attempts to bully & belittle never work as you're not smart enough. What's your problem anyway? Is it because I disagree sometimes with you and don't like it? Or is it simply to impress Bristle?

ashman

Post by ashman » 23 Jan 2020, 04:20

White G wrote:
22 Jan 2020, 22:07
It's no more yours than mine Lister, what's with the superiority complex? I don't go to many games anymore but I'm born & bred local to Peterborough and used to go regularly.
Lister, you really are a strange boy, the attempts to bully & belittle never work as you're not smart enough. What's your problem anyway? Is it because I disagree sometimes with you and don't like it? Or is it simply to impress Bristle?
It certainly is more Lister's club than yours. At least he contributes regularly by attending the games instead of sitting behind a keyboard and criticising!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

White G

Post by White G » 23 Jan 2020, 08:44

ashman wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 04:20
White G wrote:
It certainly is more Lister's club than yours. At least he contributes regularly by attending the games instead of sitting behind a keyboard and criticising!
How many games must you attend before you can call it "our club"? I'm intrigued.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 23 Jan 2020, 08:53

It is so sad when people argue about who is the better fan than someone else. It is your constant criticism of all the club, manager, players and supporters do or don’t do. If occasionally you’d try and say something positive about something you might find people take some of your arguments worth reading. Your opinion although valid is not always right as you try to make everyone think it is.

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 23 Jan 2020, 18:59

White G wrote:
DaveLister wrote:
Our club, Whitey?

I don't consider myself a better fan than anyone. But if i can't go to a game, I'm not going to come on here and criticise the manager for getting his tactics wrong or slate the team for playing badly in a game i haven't seen.

You, however, come on here and criticise a team youve never seen play. As a result, i can't take what you say seriously.

White G

Post by White G » 27 Jan 2020, 19:42

:roll:
DaveLister wrote:
23 Jan 2020, 18:59
White G wrote:
DaveLister wrote:
Our club, Whitey?

I don't consider myself a better fan than anyone. But if i can't go to a game, I'm not going to come on here and criticise the manager for getting his tactics wrong or slate the team for playing badly in a game i haven't seen.

You, however, come on here and criticise a team youve never seen play. As a result, i can't take what you say seriously.
I usually go to Blackpool away, next time I'm at a game though I'll make sure you know!

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 27 Jan 2020, 19:51

Watching Posh once a year tells you how good or bad we are? We're to take that seriously?