DMac might quit?

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

White G

Re: DMac might quit?

Post by White G » 27 Jan 2020, 20:48

DaveLister wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 19:51
Watching Posh once a year tells you how good or bad we are? We're to take that seriously?
Match reports, highlights on TV, texts from my uncle , the internet etc. I don't know what decade you're living in but it's not exactly hard to get a feel for what's going on.

I've been right about most things on here, maybe when you're out the bubble you see things clearer & see facts without tinted glasses. Anyway, to me it just seems that you just take any chance to take a cheap dig at me. It's pretty embarrassing to see a grown man who feels the need to do this

As Bristle said, it's sad when people try to boast that they're bigger fans than someone else. Most suoerfans tend to be single & living with their mum anyway. If that's your choice then great, but there's a bigger world out there than League One provincial football.

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 27 Jan 2020, 20:59

White G wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 20:48
DaveLister wrote:
Watching Posh once a year tells you how good or bad we are? We're to take that seriously?
Match reports, highlights on TV, texts from my uncle , the internet etc. I don't know what decade you're living in but it's not exactly hard to get a feel for what's going on.

I've been right about most things on here, maybe when you're out the bubble you see things clearer & see facts without tinted glasses. Anyway, to me it just seems that you just take any chance to take a cheap dig at me. It's pretty embarrassing to see a grown man who feels the need to do this

As Bristle said, it's sad when people try to boast that they're bigger fans than someone else. Most suoerfans tend to be single & living with their mum anyway. If that's your choice then great, but there's a bigger world out there than League One provincial football.
You're right in your opinion. The lack of people agreeing with you ought to tell you something. And latching on to the likes of Gaz doesn't make you right either.

And If i have a pop at you, you might want to remember that Bristle does it as much as I do.

White G

Post by White G » 27 Jan 2020, 21:50

DaveLister wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 20:59

And If i have a pop at you, you might want to remember that Bristle does it as much as I do.
So you're justifying your behaviour because others do the same?

As for the lack of people agreeing with me, there's only about 12 regular users on here so there's a lack of people disagreeing too. Maybe it's due to some of the attitudes on here, just a thought!

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 28 Jan 2020, 08:49

DaveLister wrote:
If he talks more sense than some people who go every week, then yes, we take him seriously.
I have no internet friends

ashman

Post by ashman » 28 Jan 2020, 09:26

Gaz_Miller wrote:
28 Jan 2020, 08:49
DaveLister wrote:
If he talks more sense than some people who go every week, then yes, we take him seriously.
... but that is only your opinion!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

DaveLister
Second Technician

Post by DaveLister » 28 Jan 2020, 19:38

White G wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 21:50
DaveLister wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 20:59

So you're justifying your behaviour because others do the same?

As for the lack of people agreeing with me, there's only about 12 regular users on here so there's a lack of people disagreeing too. Maybe it's due to some of the attitudes on here, just a thought!
Well, not everyone can be wrong you know. And on the subject of you, they're largely in agreement

Bluemike

Post by Bluemike » 29 Jan 2020, 22:15

This acrimony on the forum is embarrassing. We're all Posh fans, whether as season ticket holders, or listening to it on 95.7FM.
I was on this forum years ago. I was the Yorkshire guy who moved to Fenland in the 80's and joked about ferrets (in-between making valid comments about our performance on the pitch). I left because of the bitching. Didn't stop me going to the games though with my son's.

I now go with my grandson. I rejoined the forum to comment on my frustration about DF and the diamond. Nothing has changed with respect to the bitching and the tiny size of contributors on this forum. I wonder why that is. I don't doubt I'll get slagged off for daring to say this by the hard core owners of this forum.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 30 Jan 2020, 10:30

Bluemike wrote:
29 Jan 2020, 22:15
This acrimony on the forum is embarrassing. We're all Posh fans, whether as season ticket holders, or listening to it on 95.7FM.
I was on this forum years ago. I was the Yorkshire guy who moved to Fenland in the 80's and joked about ferrets (in-between making valid comments about our performance on the pitch). I left because of the bitching. Didn't stop me going to the games though with my son's.

I now go with my grandson. I rejoined the forum to comment on my frustration about DF and the diamond. Nothing has changed with respect to the bitching and the tiny size of contributors on this forum. I wonder why that is. I don't doubt I'll get slagged off for daring to say this by the hard core owners of this forum.
I take it you’ve never read another message board, bitching is contagious everywhere, just look at London road,net, Facebook fans of Peterborough United or look at Twitter. Only if you look at a site with only one member will you find no arguments, even then if it was Gaz he’d argue with himself.
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

Bluemike

Post by Bluemike » 30 Jan 2020, 22:04

Pathetic response to a valid point and finished off with a slag off of another member of the forum. I rest my case.
I'm out of here but not London Road.

Gaz_Miller

Post by Gaz_Miller » 30 Jan 2020, 22:27

Bluemike wrote:
30 Jan 2020, 22:04
Pathetic response to a valid point and finished off with a slag off of another member of the forum. I rest my case.
You shouldn't let them drive you away Bluemike. I agree it's pathetic - the other website is even worse for it.

Darragh said to me & Swanny on Twitter that the club is crying out for a good fans forum, but until that day you shouldn't walk away because of a few individuals.
I have no internet friends

White G

Post by White G » 30 Jan 2020, 22:40

Bluemike wrote:
That's Bristle's classic response Mike. Rather than taking responsibility for actions, he uses the "other people are worse than me" line. We need more people like you here to stamp out the idiotic behaviour which is accepted on here if it's by certain individuals.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 30 Jan 2020, 22:54

Gaz_Miller wrote:
30 Jan 2020, 22:27
Bluemike wrote:
You shouldn't let them drive you away Bluemike. I agree it's pathetic - the other website is even worse for it.

Darragh said to me & Swanny on Twitter that the club is crying out for a good fans forum, but until that day you shouldn't walk away because of a few individuals.
I’m assuming you don’t get humour. Making fun of others is not slagging them off.
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

Bluemike

Post by Bluemike » 31 Jan 2020, 22:43

Logged on today expecting to see vitriol prior to logoff. Saw a couple of supportive comments. I'm not looking for that, simply for this forum, that I've probably submitted only a dozen posts recently, to focus on ways/suggestions for the club to move forward.....and of course to criticize players and management for not doing what we expect on the terraces.....and of course to lose the plot over sales and signings, and managers and formations etc etc. I lost the plot with what went on between DL and WG on this thread. Embarrassing imo.

I stick by every word of my post on this thread on 29th.

So, moving on, based on Gaz post, do you reckon that Dmac reads this forum?