Wimbledon v Posh

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

bristleposh

Re: Wimbledon v Posh

Post by bristleposh » 19 Jan 2020, 11:19

ashman wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 01:08
Meanwhile he really should consider changing away from the diamond.
Go to 3-5-2 would be my choice!
He generally does, but seems to refuse to start like it and waits till we are one down.

If it ain't working fix it, not wait until it ain't working AGAIN
When you are dead, you don't know you're dead.
It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you are stupid

Chenza

Post by Chenza » 19 Jan 2020, 11:27

I dont think its the squad we have , my personal opinion its the formation THAT DIAMOND we have to get rid of that and winning ways will return we have the players to turn it around, just ditch it fergie that is what cost you your job last time being stubborn and sticking to it i may work in some games but not all. Time to change
BORN & BRED PETERBORIAN....TRUE BLUE

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 19 Jan 2020, 14:27

On a brighter note, it was nice to see several board members at the game, Poshnipper and little ‘un, Ashman, Waggon, Mylo, Eton Ed, Adi, and I saw Brian, not sur whether he spotted me he was disappearing into the seated area.

Brianposh

Post by Brianposh » 19 Jan 2020, 16:59

bristleposh wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 14:27
On a brighter note, it was nice to see several board members at the game, Poshnipper and little ‘un, Ashman, Waggon, Mylo, Eton Ed, Adi, and I saw Brian, not sur whether he spotted me he was disappearing into the seated area.
Nick, so sorry, no, I did not see you. Paul and I were in the small seated area. Cannot stand any longer. Was in their Supporters Bar before the game chatting to Wombles fans and talking about Milton Keynes etc. Funny game, terrible first half football wise, better second and we finally woke up when they scored. We missed several easy,easy chances so only ourselves to blame.Players need a sharp kick up the bum. :clap:
'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering'.
'No! try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.'

Elder Statesman of Message Boards and Oldie Lifetime Achievement Award.

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 19 Jan 2020, 17:55

Brianposh wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 16:59
bristleposh wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 14:27
Nick, so sorry, no, I did not see you. Paul and I were in the small seated area. Cannot stand any longer. Was in their Supporters Bar before the game chatting to Wombles fans and talking about Milton Keynes etc. Funny game, terrible first half football wise, better second and we finally woke up when they scored. We missed several easy,easy chances so only ourselves to blame.Players need a sharp kick up the bum. :clap:
I saw Paul as well, sadly my memory is terrible and couldn't remember his name to call him, me and waggon were busy eating chips by the cabin about 2-45. Next up Burton I'll try and say hi if you are there.

Stamford(POSHBOYZ)

Post by Stamford(POSHBOYZ) » 19 Jan 2020, 19:50

Still January typical year after year rubbish, sorry for the Posh fans that made the journey top in October 19 now mid table why? Get them training on Sunday.

Stamford(POSHBOYZ)

Post by Stamford(POSHBOYZ) » 19 Jan 2020, 20:37

A question for DMac does the club really want promotion ? London rd end standing only is the club geared for promotion too early ! And how can a team highest scorers in football league October hardly score for two months let's be honest Gillingham Wimbledon are not world betters are they.Come clean and be honest SUPPORTER SINCE 1971 Garry Baker.