ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 563
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by Gaz_Miller » 30 Dec 2019, 20:41

Ferguson 🀣🀣🀣
I have no internet friends

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20261
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by tonyp » 30 Dec 2019, 20:52

DoubleRay wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2019, 16:45
I don't think we would have beaten Rotherham with whatever combination of that bare squad yesterday.
We needed Maddison. We needed a fit Boyd. We needed a midfield.
That's the way I see it. We need to be strengthening our squad. It's up to Barry to get cracking.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18183
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by ashman » 31 Dec 2019, 09:24

Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
30 Dec 2019, 20:41
Ferguson 🀣🀣🀣
Away for over a month? We were beginning to worry that something awful had happened to you!? Oh! :roll:
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 563
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by Gaz_Miller » 31 Dec 2019, 18:12

ashman wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 09:24
Away for over a month? We were beginning to worry that something awful had happened to you!? Oh! :roll:
Just here to help you understand that the manager has been found out - again.

Did you see the report of who the most successful Posh manager was in the past decade?
I have no internet friends

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18183
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by ashman » 31 Dec 2019, 21:37

Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 18:12
ashman wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 09:24
Away for over a month? We were beginning to worry that something awful had happened to you!? Oh! :roll:
Just here to help you understand that the manager has been found out - again.

Did you see the report of who the most successful Posh manager was in the past decade?
Yes, that was written by Swanny, who is Evans's best mate. Just proof that what he writes is absolute b****x!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16461
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by DaveLister » 01 Jan 2020, 13:51

Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 18:12
ashman wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 09:24
Away for over a month? We were beginning to worry that something awful had happened to you!? Oh! :roll:
Just here to help you understand that the manager has been found out - again.

Did you see the report of who the most successful Posh manager was in the past decade?
Sorry, did Evans get us promoted and i missed it?
Image

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 563
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by Gaz_Miller » 01 Jan 2020, 19:32

DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 13:51

Sorry, did Evans get us promoted and i missed it?
No, he was sacked when we were 6th, with more points than we have now.

He also had nowhere near as many ch money at his disposal.
I have no internet friends

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16461
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by DaveLister » 01 Jan 2020, 20:33

Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 19:32
DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 13:51

Sorry, did Evans get us promoted and i missed it?
No, he was sacked when we were 6th, with more points than we have now.

He also had nowhere near as many ch money at his disposal.
So how many times did Evans get us promotion?
Image

Gaz_Miller
Posts: 563
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 11:56

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by Gaz_Miller » 01 Jan 2020, 21:01

DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 20:33
So how many times did Evans get us promotion?
Are you being deliberatly thick?
I have no internet friends

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16461
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by DaveLister » 01 Jan 2020, 21:37

Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 21:01
DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 20:33
So how many times did Evans get us promotion?
Are you being deliberatly thick?
Gaz, just give me a figure. How many?
Image

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20261
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by tonyp » 01 Jan 2020, 22:21

DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 21:37
Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 21:01
DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 20:33
So how many times did Evans get us promotion?
Are you being deliberatly thick?
Gaz, just give me a figure. How many?
He's being deliberately thick, Dave.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

JohnC
Posts: 907
Joined: 31 May 2011, 21:48

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by JohnC » 02 Jan 2020, 00:27

DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 13:51
Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 18:12
ashman wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 09:24
Away for over a month? We were beginning to worry that something awful had happened to you!? Oh! :roll:
Just here to help you understand that the manager has been found out - again.

Did you see the report of who the most successful Posh manager was in the past decade?
Sorry, did Evans get us promoted and i missed it?
I stand to be corrected, but I believe Mr. Evans was in charge of Posh for about 42 L1 games over two seasons, so securing promotion with, in effect, four games to spare would have been quite an achievement. His Gillingham team is three points behind PUFC at the moment.

User avatar
tonyp
Posts: 20261
Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 14:22
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by tonyp » 02 Jan 2020, 00:50

JohnC wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2020, 00:27
DaveLister wrote: ↑
01 Jan 2020, 13:51
Gaz_Miller wrote: ↑
31 Dec 2019, 18:12


Just here to help you understand that the manager has been found out - again.

Did you see the report of who the most successful Posh manager was in the past decade?
Sorry, did Evans get us promoted and i missed it?
I stand to be corrected, but I believe Mr. Evans was in charge of Posh for about 42 L1 games over two seasons, so securing promotion with, in effect, four games to spare would have been quite an achievement. His Gillingham team is three points behind PUFC at the moment.
So, the answer to Dave's question is clearly "No".
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow - Albert Einstein

User avatar
DaveLister
Second Technician
Posts: 16461
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 06:10
Location: On board the mining vessel Red Dwarf

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by DaveLister » 02 Jan 2020, 10:03

Tony has the correct answer.

So who would like to list Evans achievements as Posh manager?
Image

User avatar
ashman
Posts: 18183
Joined: 07 Aug 2005, 08:51

Re: ROTHERHAM v POSH (Sun Dec 29th)

Post by ashman » 02 Jan 2020, 11:51

DaveLister wrote: ↑
02 Jan 2020, 10:03
Tony has the correct answer.

So who would like to list Evans achievements as Posh manager?
Don't all speak at once. The day he left was one of the best in recent Posh history. Never have we had such an obnoxious man and to have him associated with our club was a nightmare.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Post Reply