Mid season rumours - in and out

Discussion on Peterborough United only.

Moderators: ashman, poshnipper

ashman

Mid season rumours - in and out

Post by ashman » 14 Jan 2020, 23:57

I have read on Twitter that Posh are interested in our previous employee, Kieran Sadlier. Very much doubt it's true but he is the sort of player we should be looking at for our misfiring midfield.
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

Gaz_Miller

Re: Mid season rumours - in and out

Post by Gaz_Miller » 15 Jan 2020, 07:50

Yet another ex player.

Why can’t we think outside the box at Posh?

What’s Bobby Moss up to?
I have no internet friends

ashman

Post by ashman » 15 Jan 2020, 09:37

Gaz_Miller wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 07:50
Yet another ex player.
What’s Bobby Moss up to?
The lad is one hell of a player. Five years ago he was only a developing youth when we was with us. He has gone on to show how, yet another rough diamond, can become a shining jewel. Nearly all players develop at different rates. Some are ready for first team football while still in their late teens and others begin to develop at a much later stage. Many Posh fans do not understand this concept and are so willing to throw mud at a youngster or alternatively over-hype them and then turn on them. (ala LDSL)
It's only a rumour Gaz and if he were to appear in a Posh shirt again I reckon that most Posh fans would be delighted. At least it would curtail his scoring rate against us!
'Everybody needs to have a friend'

bristleposh

Post by bristleposh » 15 Jan 2020, 09:58

ashman wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 09:37
Gaz_Miller wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 07:50
Yet another ex player.
What’s Bobby Moss up to?
The lad is one hell of a player. Five years ago he was only a developing youth when we was with us. He has gone on to show how, yet another rough diamond, can become a shining jewel. Nearly all players develop at different rates. Some are ready for first team football while still in their late teens and others begin to develop at a much later stage. Many Posh fans do not understand this concept and are so willing to throw mud at a youngster or alternatively over-hype them and then turn on them. (ala LDSL)
It's only a rumour Gaz and if he were to appear in a Posh shirt again I reckon that most Posh fans would be delighted. At least it would curtail his scoring rate against us!
He could compete with Butler for own goals scored
Apparently it's only repartée if it comes from the repartée region of France, otherwise it's just sparkling wit.